Each Badaptor is designed to fit and work with specific 18V battery and tool series. Below is a list of batteries and tool collections the Badaptors are not compatible with. See website for further information on battery compatibility.
- Bosch Home and Garden range (Green)
- DeWalt XRP batteries
- Makita G-series batteries
- Badaptors are only compatible with 18V batteries and tools.
- Badaptors are not designed to charge other companies batteries in a Ryobi charger, and it is not safe to do so.
- The Badaptor does not contain a built-in cut off system to protect against over-discharge. To avoid damage, always charge your battery whenever power begins to drop.
- Non-recyclable (Use logo?)
- Insert Badaptor into tool, ensuring it securely locks into place, before attaching battery
- When attaching the battery, confirm the battery clicks into place with no movement, before undertaking any work
- Always remove the battery first when work is finished.
- Any adjustments or modifications made to the tool will void user warranty rights.
- Do not immerse this product in liquid or expose it to moisture.
- Only use Badaptors with the tool brands and batteries listed on the packaging.
- For battery information, please consult manual associated with specific battery.
- For additional information about lithium-ion batteries, please consult our website at badaptor.com
All Badaptors are covered by a warranty against faulty manufacture. If your Badaptor doesn’t work, we offer a money-back guarantee or replacement product. Please let us know within 30 days of receipt of the product to begin the process.
This product complies with all requirements for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
Additional Points we can add
- Product should not be used by children.
- Do not attempt to use if product is damaged.